home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, December 26, 2014

Kids Tent

This.

This collapsible tent is by far my favorite handmade gift of this holiday season.  Using the tutorial at Just Another Hangup, my husband and I whipped this up for our 2 year old daughter.  It was seriously so easy!  If anybody wants one of their own, I'd be happy to do one for you...I've added a listing in the shop HERE.  I am so in love!!

Luckily, she loved it just as much!  It was a great place for her to stash all her Christmas goodies yesterday; keeping everything safe from brothers and dogs.  And with a few twinkle lights added to it; perfectly magical for Christmas morning!


 photo kadydidSIG1_zps512264ed.png

1 comment:

FeltByRae said...

Ooh, I'd love to make one of these for my potential-step-granddaughter-to-be... she'd love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...